The server has been on full throttle the past few weeks, and we have just finished adding the finishing touches to the reinvented EpicQuestz.
We are once again firmly associated with the EmpireWar server, as that is now back online. EpicQuestz will henceforward concentrate on building high quality middle-earth maps which will be suitable for gameplay on EmpireWar.
However, this does not mean that we will just be building EmpireWar maps - we will be keeping our options open.
- The ranks have now been fully set up, although I expect a few hitches which will be ironed out.
- The rank system works as follows:
- [Novice] is the rank you get after a successful application through our brand new form: www.epicquestz.com/join
- [Builder] is the rank achieved after a high quality build is submitted in our plot world. This rank is able to participate easily on projects, and has worldedit.
- [Designer] is the rank reserved for master builders, and has access to plugins such as goBrush and VoxelSniper.
- [Artist] may be added at a later stage, but this is hypothetical.
- We have switched from Essentials to CommandBook. This means there are a few changes in commands for regular players, but I am sure you will get used to them.
- thebeserker has taken the rank of Manager, and will be ensuring the smooth running of the server, as well as taking part in the reviewing of applications.
- Erebor is currently being worked on, and Edhellond (pictured above) is also making steady progress.
The IP for the new server is build.empirewar.org!
Be sure to apply if you haven't already! Be warned, our standards are high.