Here is our latest main Resource Pack download (Version 2.1). It includes a lot of 1.14 textures, as many of them are better than current textures, and it also means we are preparing design-wise for the update to 1.14. As of version 1.3 we have split off the special Erebor bricks into a different pack! This means that we can fully utilize the standard brick texture when building outside Erebor.
Below are the two Erebor addon packs. The first should be used with the EQPack (1.3), and the second can be used with the Conquest Resource Pack if you wish to do so.
- Andesite texture made much less blue and much more bearable.
- Soul sand now fits in with dirt & coarse dirt, so use it in dirty textures or paths!
- Changed Dark Prismarine & Prismarine Bricks to a more tile-like texture.
- Grass path fixed.
- Yellow carpet fixed.
- 1.14 log types added.
- Updated grass texture to have less grass.
- Custom coarse dirt to fit with normal dirt.
- Updated path texture to fit with dirt/grass texture.
- Updated granite, diorite, and andesite textures.
- Recoloured stone slabs.
- New chiselled stone brick texture.
- Moved old chiselled stone brick to ‘dead tube coral’.
- New mossy cobblestone texture.
- New large cobble texture on ‘dead brain coral’.
- New darker chiselled stone brick texture on ‘dead fire coral‘.
- Chiselled quartz now has same top & bottom as sides.
- 1.3.1 – Updated to Minecraft 1.13.
- 1.3 – Split Erebor bricks off into separate packs.