Features & Info
- Map released April 2016.
- Built on version 1.9. Compatible with 1.12 & 1.13, although there may be some errors on 1.13 with conversion.
- See here for some background lore information on Isengard and the tower of Orthanc.
- This map is based during the War of the Ring.
- It is 600 blocks in radius and utilizes the entire Minecraft height limit.
- This map includes:
- The tower of Orthanc including a full interior
- Forest of Isengard
- The southernmost Misty Mountains & surrounding terrain
- A damn blocking the River Isen
- It is not necessary to use the official Resource Pack with this map, although you are free to do so.
- Planet Minecraft post: https://bit.ly/2HcAYwH
- Further screenshots: ==TBA==
Project Leader: Tobberz
See in-game board for detailed credits.
Below are downloads for the Java Edition (.zip, for classic PC installations) and the Bedrock Edition (.mcworld, for all other versions, including Windows 10 edition.)