~ EpicQuestz Middle-Earth Progress Letter #26 ~

Hello hello! It's letter time! For the past 2 weeks we were pretty productive, maybe not the best but we've got stuff to share! New whitelists but no promotions yet.

Progress:
2018-02-12_22.34.03_1518471643.png

Black Gate v2: (Work in Progress)
Although it isn't in a very stable situation (things get planned or replanned), thebeserker is pushing the progress out of our builders. The terrain will now be getting it's own face too. About 2 new camps are in including warg pits! The Black Gate itself has been improved too: it is now less "fat" and we added stairs to the towers.

Minas Tirith revamp: (Work in Progress)
We were a bit stuck on fixing the intersection between 2nd and first levels but we are almost done. We have been active in the hallows (back area of the citadel) whith some new tombs and 3 new buildings. We also made an area at 2nd and 4th levels. We've got a few houses done on 1st level, but nothing very remarkable thee. The terrain has been now terraformed and colorized in a beautiful texture!

Edhellond: (Work in Progress)
The 3rd level is getting together. A bunch of houses has been made there and we remade the wall at it's edge. On 2nd level we decided to add some stuff such as a few stalls, crates and vegetation, however we are still working on it. 1st level has got a nice number of new houses with a few interiors. We resumed the terraforming and are slowly fixing the river.

Dol Guldur: (
Paused)
We couldn't have any progress on it, the_paharohs_cat and I were busy with other projects, but I will try to add more trees soon and redo the bridge. Hopefully other parts of the fortress will be done too.

Promotions:
No promotions this week, except a bunch of new travellers/novices.

Featured Creation:
This week im featuring the camp that includes warg pits made by Craig_Gavinson in the Black Gate project.
2018-02-12_22.29.08_1518472006.png

Closing:
I am now back from my busy weeks (I hope that my active ones will be long this time but I am never sure) and Tobberz is back too. Alot of previously not-so active builders could help us last week, and probably will next one too. Thanks for reading and see you in the next update!