Features & Info
- Map released January 2019.
- Be sure to check the Tolkien Gateway for some background lore information. We’ve based our Edhellond early in the Second Age.
- Map dimensions are 951×1036.
- Built on version 1.12 (can be used on 1.13 with conversion, although there me be some errors).
- 125 buildings spread over 5 levels.
- A harbour area with ships.
- Every building is fully interiored and detailed.
- Although it is not necessary to use the official resource pack, we recommend you do due to the modified quartz (and other) textures in the official EQ pack.
- You can download the pack from here.
- Planet Minecraft post: https://bit.ly/2CTDjYT
- Renders by Enoshade: https://imgur.com/a/8U7lNtt
- Further screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3EVmFA4
Project Leader: LimeeFox
Project Overseer: Tobberz
See in-game board for detailed credits.
Below are downloads for the Java Edition (.zip, for classic PC installations) and the Bedrock Edition (.mcworld, for all other versions, including Windows 10 edition).